Saturday, February 6, 2010

.mov Streaming Files Wont Open In Quicktime IE Not Streaming .MOV Files?

IE Not Streaming .MOV files? - .mov streaming files wont open in quicktime

In Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP and when I click supporters view Quicktime movie trailers play very fast, runs very well, but when I go to the movies list.com and choose a URL that is connected directly to a. MOV to do it all IE6 DLOAD you try it (a small disk with a red arrow in the bottom of the browser on the left). No problem. It dloading file and does not show anything until it's finished. This is absurd. How do I get the results immediately show DLOAD like Firefox and other browsers, right?

Here too, it seems that my Quicktime plugin seems fine (in Kaza codec to install Quicktime).

4 comments:

A K said...

I think you can solve this problem by downloading a plug-in for QuickTime for Windows Media Player. His great work for me ... I do not know have to install QuickTime.

Elo said...

I Answer the question whether there is a connection and not fast enough and U already installed the last time, the software quickly.
Make sure that the IE plug-ins quickly took time.

If this is the problem that it may have some options for Quicktime files that are corrupted.What u want to do is, install the software in a short time.
Before U need to ensure that they themselves or with u.

miketors... said...

www.mozilla.com

Download Firefox and use it.

Compu Wizard said...

Install all applications

Post a Comment