Friday, February 12, 2010

Covering Letter For Physical Therapist Legal Question Re: Medical Charges?

Legal question re: medical charges? - covering letter for physical therapist

I saw a therapist for about 6 months and weeks paid $ 85 /. Before my first meeting with her, I faxed a copy of my insurance card. They shouted at me and said she had the fax and checked with my insurance does not extend to be received on their services, and it was the only physical therapist in the area, which was specialized in pelvic floor rehabilitation, what I needed, so have they pay to the private sector, if I wanted to therapy. After paying $ 85 per week / approximately 6 months, he said he had "accidentally" called the policy wrongly assumes that the employer was still working for ABC to use insurance companies that had in the past have and had not even bothered to look at the map, which is by fax, simply "ABC & quot, insurance companies, found that their services are not covered, and began to teach me privately. I said there was nothing I could in previous meetings that had paid for home to do - which is my loss - but they had called my insurance and found, if true, she wrote a letter that they would be for future meetings to pay. I was so angry that I stopped because at this point. I wonder whether we are insurance companies, in meetings that he pays for the private sector, so that you can pay me back cover can get, but it would put me in contact with them and write the letter, she avoids and refuses to return my calls ph.

It was an emotional issue (painful intercourse) that I did not tryAPY for, and I was so desperate for you to solve it myself to dig a financial hole in the payment of their service. Moreover, they could not help me solve the problem anyway. I get money back, now I know that my insurance would have to bear if he had put together the right business to start. Do I have rights in this regard?

3 comments:

ddorrer said...

Yes Pick up a statement by the therapist during the last 6 months to file a claim with your insurance company. Submit a letter to detail what he said. If they refuse, appeal.

zoticat said...

Call your insurance and see what they say. If the therapist is not the warning that you go to the License Commission of the State to ensure (and should) file a complaint at the end anyway. If you can not anywhere with your insurance company, an action in small claims court.

mistify said...

First, how tragic and unprofessional person.

Second, is $ 85 per week is a very good deal. (but I know it's no consolation)

Third, even if there are not re-calls, there is no reason you can not control your own request. An application form for the application and send the revenue and expenditure.

Addendum: I do not want to have an attitude, I just wanted to say that the traditional opposition compared to the PT, it was much lower than the average. A visit to our clinic is usually about $ 200. And I will not say I'm too smart, was not my intention to dismiss her feelings. It is simply an observation and nothing more. I know sometimes it is difficult to understand one of the messages in an onliNE ext.

We regret that it was an advantage. It seems that this person has meant since the beginning, and I do not believe that their actions are representative of the profession .... I said, I know it was not comforted. I am truly sorry for your situation.

Please note the response in its entirety before charging people sharply. I hope they can overcome their anger, to see that I'm trying to me a few tips to help you get your money. I know this is a sucky situation, but definitely think you can get your money on insurance. And if the original message condescending They seem to know that this was not my intention and I apologize.

Post a Comment