Sunday, January 10, 2010

Upscale Furniture I M Opening An Oriental Furniture In Upscale Neighorhood; The Store Will Offer Weekly Feng Shui Class.?

I m opening an oriental furniture in upscale neighorhood; the store will offer weekly Feng Shui class.? - upscale furniture

The Stroe like the mix with the Western and Eastern setting.
We plan to offer courses in Feng Shui by the local teachers.
I just want to know what most people think "Feng Shui"?
Is there a person or group against the United States as a nun?

Thanks

4 comments:

arianna said...

I think it's a great idea! I am interested in feng shui. I do not have a particular religious group, the disadvantages can be heard. And I think if you are in a nice town or city sophistication, you are welcome. You need to make a study of people in his particular area, as this question-answer forum will reach a wide audience, not by potential customers of his business representative.

billie_d... said...

I heard him, I know it is a concept, but apart from that - I'm not too familiar with him. I do not think that it undermines any religion.

leadbell... said...

Instead, it is fashionable

Anonymous said...

It really depends on where you live, is the city. Where I live, I'm not sure if I get a great resonance. If you would live in a city where the art is a young and growing population, as Austin TX, then this will be a success. Good luck and try it! Law could be a success.

Post a Comment