Monday, January 25, 2010

Genital Herpes In Men Guys Who Have Genital Herpes, How Hard To Get Girlfriend?

Guys who have genital herpes, how hard to get girlfriend? - genital herpes in men

This question is for men living with genital herpes, and his search for love.

I hope I can be honest, I really need your input. People say different things about living with herpes, but I want to hear a first hand experience. I'm trying to decide whether I want in a relationship of risk and whether it is worth. Thank you very much,

3 comments:

G B said...

I do not know, but if so, there are probably thousands of herpes (and others), the dating sites. Dating sites are a lot of fun, even if it is a hybrid with in order to cope with herpes, with someone else with it, you still have something in common, and you can not take care of.

matalche... said...

If it is herpes HSV2 a date to find as a needle in the needle stack. If you havent but it's not worth it. until someone comes and says hello! I've got herpes is never cool

mayflowe... said...

I am a girl with herpes. I have never been limited only other people with herpes, since a dating site, why should he? I am not a leper.

In fact, I said that three men who were all well with him. It is not at all seem worried. My current boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, just to prevent epidemics. It is very good.

I am always worried that someone have in the future, but. Nobody wants to be something trivial, so defeated.

Post a Comment