Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kodak Easyshare M1020 Reset Kodak Easyshare V603 Camera Turns Off When I Try To Use Optical Zoom?

Kodak Easyshare v603 camera turns off when I try to use optical zoom? - kodak easyshare m1020 reset

I had my Kodak EasyShare V603 since about March. It worked fine until recently when I tried to use my optical zoom to a subject and the device (I have the optical zoom several times before and it worked very well). I tried several times to the optical zoom be used, since, and my camera is turned off. I zoom to the pictures I've taken already, but can not zoom on a theme he has tried to take a picture.

I tried to play with all settings energy saving lamps, responsible for the camera and pulled out all the files on my computer, but there has been no change.

Has it happened to someone? If you have any idea what could be the problem? Thank you.

2 comments:

Elvis said...

must be repaired by a service center

ZoneRide... said...

The optical zoom uses a lot of energy. The chances are good that the battery needs replacing (s) must. Before you try something else, change the battery. I had the same problem with my camera.

I have a digital voltmeter for professional use. I test the batteries in my profession it is often easy for me to test the entire battery. If you do not, by what he did. While the unit works well, as you draw other work, none of them so hard on the battery and digital zoom.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment