Saturday, December 26, 2009

Peep Toe Sandals How Should I Treat A Bruise On My Toe From Uncomfortable Sandals?

How should I treat a bruise on my toe from uncomfortable sandals? - peep toe sandals

So yesterday I went with a pair of sandals with high heels, a kind of peep toe (sandals, but the hole was bigger than the norm), I have not often used today) (new, which works great and underestimated me at the end with them do. I now walk on my middle finger (not the toe nails or down, well ... to the point, about half), an ugly bruise - it is something that is bright red and moist, and close to the white spot, the looks as if the skin or something. It's kind of painful to touch. I had a support group in the night, but it was impossible for me to walk without pain and limping, so I picked it up.

Then I asked myself: What is the best way to heal such an injury that you treat better?

I appreciate any help! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment