Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Does Cervical Discharge Looks Like When Pregnant Im Twenty Two Weeks Pregnant And Just Had A Cervical Biopsy...?

Im twenty two weeks pregnant and just had a cervical biopsy...? - how does cervical discharge looks like when pregnant

I know I've asked many questions about my pregnancy, but I'm always paranoid because it was bad enough - abortion IVE my twins had a tear in my placenta which can cause bleeding, almost to the premature birth to twenty weeks (even if they do not), etc., and now I am a little worried because I had a biopsy of the cervix, and now I am with a bit of tissue for things that normal? I know you said it was bleeding and coffee grounds in search of the landfill, but the substance, if things get a normal part of the biopsy, or have something to do with my pregnancy ... ? Waiting for my doctor to call me, but just curious if anyone else has had experience with this

No comments:

Post a Comment